Bible verses about heaven will reveal our eternal dwelling as Christians, then we have to look at them.
Heaven is an amazing and glorious place we all long to see.
Randy Alcorn says that as believers, our first glimpse of heaven will cause us to gasp in amazement and delight.
Jennifer Waddle says heaven is not a mythical place. That it is the holy dwelling of the Lord Most High and the Bible gives us beautiful descriptions of the place in which those who have received Jesus will spend eternity.
Bible verses on heaven are a good place to start knowing about the place called heaven.
Below are 55 Bible verses about Heaven
1. Matthew 6:20 “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” (Lord, help me store up treasures in heaven)
2. Luke 24:51-52 “While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.” (Lord, may I always worship you)
3. Philippians 3:20 “But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.” (Lord, I eagerly wait for the return of Jesus)
4. Ecclesiastes 5:15 “Everyone comes naked from their mother’s womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands.” (Lord, help me focus on eternity)
5. Matthew 19:14 “Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.’” (Lord, may I point children to Christ)
6. Isaiah 55:9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” (Lord, help me follow your ways)
7. 2 Corinthians 5:1 “For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.” (Lord, I praise you for my eternal home)
8. Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” (Lord, I stand in awe of your creation)
9. Matthew 24:33 “Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[a] is near, right at the door.” (Lord, help me live wisely)
10. Psalm 108:5 “Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.” (Lord, I exalt your mighty name)
11. Luke 10:20 “However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” (Lord, help me rejoice in your kingdom)
12. Matthew 19:21 “Jesus answered, ‘If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.’” (Lord, help me not to have an attachment to my possessions while on earth)
13. Psalm 19:1-2 “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” (Lord, may I see you in all your creation)
Also Related: 51 Awesome Bible Verses About God’s Love.
14. Matthew 4:17 “From that time on Jesus began to preach, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.’” (Lord, may I preach the Kingdom of God to others)
15. Amos 9:6 “He builds his lofty palace in the heavens and sets its foundation[b] on the earth; he calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land— the Lord is his name.” (Lord, I worship your holy name)
16. Matthew 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Lord, may I bring heaven to earth through prayer)
17. Psalm 33:6 “By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.” (Lord, may I cherish your word till I get to heaven)
18. Matthew 5:18 “For truly I tell you until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” (Lord, may I obey your word for life)
19. Psalm 139:7-8 “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” (Lord, may I always feel your presence)
20. Matthew 5:19 “…But whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Lord, help me teach others your commands)
21. Psalm 73:25 “Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.” (Lord, I long to spend eternity with you)
22. Luke 15:7 “I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.” (Lord, help me win souls for your Kingdom)
23. 2 Peter 3:13 “But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.” (Lord, I look forward to the new heaven and new earth)
24. Revelation 3:5 “The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.” (Lord, may my name remain in the Book of Life)
25. Ecclesiastes 3:1 “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” (Lord, help me focus on your purpose for my life)
26. 1 Timothy 3:16 “Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.” (Lord Jesus, I desire to see your face when I get to heaven)
27. Galatians 4:26 “But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.” (Lord, I long to see the new Jerusalem)
28. John 14:2 “My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?” (Lord, thank you for preparing a place for me in heaven)
29. 1 Corinthians 15:50 “I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.” (Lord, thank you for making me qualify to inherit your Kingdom)
30. Hebrews 13:14 “For here we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for the city that is to come.” (Lord, I look forward to the glorious city that is my eternal dwelling)
31. Psalm 124:8 “Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” (Lord, I worship you as the Creator of heaven and earth)
32. Matthew 5:12 “Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven…” (Lord, thank you for the rewards you have for me in heaven)
33. Colossians 1:5 “The faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel.” (Lord, may the gospel of Christ give me hope of seeing heaven)
34. Luke 16:23-24 “In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.” (Lord, help me hold on to my faith so that I spend eternity with you)
35. 1 Peter 1:4 “And into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you.” (Lord, thank you for my eternal inheritance)
36. Revelation 3:21 “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.” (Lord, I desire to see your face)
37. Hebrews 11:10 “For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.” (Lord, I look forward to an eternity with you)
38. Revelation 22:1 “Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.” (Lord, I look forward to seeing the glory of heaven)
39. Colossians 3:2 “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.” (Lord, help me focus on my eternal home)
40. 1 Timothy 6:7 “For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.” (Lord, may my focus be on you every day of my life)
41. 1 Corinthians 2:9 “‘What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived’—the things God has prepared for those who love him.” (Lord, thank you for the treasures you have stored for me in heaven)
42. Acts 1:11 “This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” (Lord Jesus, I desire to behold your glory)
43. Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.” (Lord, I exalt your name)
44. Jeremiah 23:24 “…Do not I fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.” (Lord, heaven, and earth are full of your glory)
45. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 “For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.” (Lord, help me prepare my heart for your second coming)
46. Philippians 2:10 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.” (Lord, I bow in worship before you)
47. 1 John 3:2-3 “…But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.” (Lord, help me purify myself as I wait to meet you)
48. Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Lord, thank you for your protection against the enemy)
49. Acts 2:2 “Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.” (Lord, may your Spirit empower me to live for you).
50. Jeremiah 32:17 “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” (Lord, I praise you for you are mighty)
51. Hebrews 11:16 “Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one.” (Lord, I long for heaven)
52. 2 Timothy 4:18 “The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.” (Lord, may I reach heaven safely)
53. Matthew 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Lord, help me humble myself before you)
54. Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Lord, help me live a righteous life)
55. Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.” (Lord, may I hold on to your word)
The Bible verses about Heaven listed above will enlighten you on God’s will for you. Read and meditate on them and discover God’s promises that will help you to flourish.
Bible Verses For Living A Victorious Life
Bible Verses about Giving: 25 Awesome
These 25 Awesome Inspirational Bible verses about giving have been a tremendous blessing and have inspired me in giving and receiving from God
43 Best Bible Verses For Healing and Strength
We have selected a collection of Bible verses about healing and strength that you can use as a source in difficult times..........